App Apes Verdict
- Graphics - 9/109/10
- Gameplay - 9/109/10
- Replay Value - 8/108/10
- Originality - 6/106/10
The Harmony Of Buku is a 3D platform/adventure game based on classical platformers from the 90’s. THOB is designed with gameplay elements from games like Zelda and Banjo Kazooie. It has an on-rail camera, also used in the early Crash Bandicoot series.
- Begin your journey with Buku, a young hero whose job is to restore the stolen music in the world.
- Traditional and classical 3D platform design. Very similar to the old Crash Bandicoot franchise.
- Fight your way through 6 levels and 2 huge boss fights in a beautiful cartoon 3D environment.
- Search and collect all treasures to buy in-game items in the shop.
- Fully customizable controls for platforming.
- Try to defeat the developer in a brand new game mode called “Vinyl” in which you can play each level against the clock.
- Different quality settings to improve performance and visuals on older or new devices.
- 3 difficulty modes (Easy, Normal and Hard).
- Music is composed by award-winning Swedish composer ‘Christian Andersson’.