App Apes Verdict
- Graphics - 6/106/10
- Gameplay - 9/109/10
- Replay Value - 8/108/10
- Originality - 9/109/10
Trackword is an easy to play word game where you have to find the hidden nine letter word in a grid of nine letters. The word must track from one tile to the next, in any direction (including diagonally). Shuffle the letters and reveal hints in the grid to find the word more easily. Play to relax in the casual mode, or against the clock in the timed mode! Sign in with Google+ to sync your scores across your devices, and get access to Achievements and Leaderboards! Trackword is not a simple word game, it’s a challenge for your vocabulary, as you have to find the word using all 9 shuffled letters. The word must track from one tile in the grid to the next, in any direction. If you’re not a language master don’t worry, there are hints available (though those decrease your score).
- Easy gameplay. For every 9-letter word puzzle you simply tap and hold on a letter then move in any direction to the next one until you discover the hidden word.
- Two game modes. Play to relax in the casual mode (where you can take as long as needed) or against the clock in the timed mode.
- Sign in with Google+ to sync your scores across your devices and get access to Achievements and Leaderboards.
- Hints. If you’re stuck don’t despair, you can shuffle the letters to see if you recognize the word, or reveal the first or last letter.
- Difficulty setting. Adjust the game difficulty to include easier (common) or harder (obscure), higher scoring words.