App Apes Verdict
- Graphics - 9/109/10
- Gameplay - 9/109/10
- Replay Value - 7.5/107.5/10
- Originality - 7.5/107.5/10
Pegu is based on a board game invented in the court of Louis XIV. Now you have the chance of playing a game similar to one played hundreds of years before by princesses, noblemen and all other categories down to prisoners. The gameplay is very simple, even kids could play the game. A match is won by jumping a peg over another peg into an empty hole on the other side until only one peg is left. Pegs cannot jump diagonally and they can jump over just one peg at a time. This game is known all over the world with different names: Peg Solitaire, Solo Noble, Brainvita or simply Solitaire.
- Simple gameplay. It’s dead easy to play Pegu, just jump over another peg in an empty hole on the other side until only one peg is left.
- Hours of play. Pegu currently has 36 different levels that increase gradually in difficulty.
- Challenging puzzle. While the gameplay is simple, you have to use your puzzle solving skills to avoid getting trapped or run out of time.
- Simple design. The game design is based on the KISS principle, simple yet pleasant with a strong focus on the action (plus a nice accompanying set of sounds).