App Apes Verdict
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Gameplay - 6/106/10
- Replay Value - 5/105/10
- Originality - 10/1010/10
Android Overkill is a multi-player robot battle system (RPG) that allows players to develop and upgrade their robots, win achievements! “Android Overkill” has a turn-based combat game play, where players take turns in giving attack/defense commands to their robots with the purpose of defeating their adversary. You start with a basic robot and upgrade it using in-game currency won during fights to become the most powerful Android in the network.
- Upgradable robots. You start with a basic robot and work your way up to a more powerful one by upgrading its RAM, CPU, HDD and other attributes.
- Gesture based fighting. “Android Overkill” features gesture based fighting where you draw a certain sign to have your robot perform a certain action (attack, defend, software script).
- Multi-player. Battle your friends in live one on one fights!
- Achievements. As the game progresses you’ll be able to unlock various achievements based on the goals your robot reaches.
- Mini-games. “Android Overkill” has mini-games that you can play to earn money and use those to upgrade your robot for the real battles.