App Apes Verdict
- User Interface - 8/108/10
- Functionality - 10/1010/10
- Inexhaustibility - 10/1010/10
Android Geek | Feedly | RSS may not be anything new as far as news collectors go, but it does provide a responsive, clean user interface (UI), and exactly what it promises. Perhaps the most creative part of the app is its obscure, long name, which can admittedly lead to search issues on Google Play, and presumably slow its brand name travels by word of mouth.
The UI in Android Geek | Feedly | RSS is simple, crisp and clean, and while the default theme of Android Geek Theme might turn many users off with its use of an uncommon purple/magenta and green, it does offer two more classic and modest theme options, included a bright white based theme, and a dark theme perfect for the night time. On top of this, there are dozens of languages from which to choose from, so the app really broadens its user base in that aspect.
Android Geek | Feedly | RSS includes several categories, which tidy up an otherwise messy collection of information online. These tabs or categories include Android News, Tips & Root, Apps, and YouTube Videos. there is of course overlap with the news category and the others, but otherwise each offers unique entries of interesting news. With a built in search bar, finding what one is looking for is easy. One other nice set of features in the ability to favorite (mark) articles, videos, and apps, as well as an unread apps category marked under an easily accessible tab. Finally, the app pulls its RSS feed from dozens of reputable sources, including Androidauthority, Androidcentral, and geek.com, and are always on the lookout on how to better the app, meaning there will always be new, interesting content.
Overall, Android Geek | Feedly | RSS makes things easy once it’s actually installed. Rather than having to wade through several different sources, Android Geek | Feedly | RSS brings them all together in a series of uniform, clean lists that are certain to save user’s time day to day.
Android Geek is a handy app which keeps you inform of the latest android news, apps/games, editorial , reviews and many more thing in the android world; all in one app ! Instead of having hard time searching on YouTube or the web for cool android apps and tools, Android Geek aggregates the contents of your favorite android sites and delivers them as a fast mobile-optimized experience. once you have it in you device , it will automatically syncs all the rss feeds content , and transformed into a very enjoyable news reader easy to browse. The Android Geek UI is custom tailored for a 4″ phone, a 7″ tablet and a 10″ tablet. If you run the app on a tablet, you will get a great experience, its a really fun way to track and read your favorite android news .
- Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
- Synchronization: Use Android Geek at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, droid editorials and reviews synced in one place
- Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
- User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
- Themes: DroidGeek cl, Light, Black and Dark,
- Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, …
- Home screen widget that shows latest android news stories
- Easy to share apps
- Star your favorite entries
- Filter your feed by keywords or regular expressions
- Translate your articles to any Language