Conflicts: Battle of Berlin 1945 is a turn based strategy game which takes place during the last months of the Second World War in Europe. You are in the command of the ragtag German WWII armed forces trying to defend the capital of the Third Reich as long as possible against the massive offensive launched by the Soviet Red Army in April 1945. Conflict-Series has offered highly rated Android-only strategy games since 2011. The campaigns are based on the time-tested gaming elements TBS (turn-based strategy) enthusiasts are familiar with from both the classic PC war games and legendary tabletop board games. I also want to thank the fans for all the well thought-out suggestions over the years which have allowed these campaigns to improve at a much higher rate than what any indie developer could dream of. if you have feedback about the Conflict-Series please use email, this way we can have a constructive back and forth conversion without all the limits of the store’s comment system. In addition, because I have huge number of projects on multiple stores, it’s just not very sensible to spend handful of hours each day going through hundreds of pages spread all over the Internet to see if somebody has posted a question somewhere — just send me an email and I will answer to it as soon as I’m online. Thanks for understanding! In order to be a victorious general, you must learn to coordinate your attacks in two ways. First, as adjacent units give support to an attacking unit, keep your units in groups in order to gain local superiority. Secondly, it is rarely the best idea to use brute force when it is possible to encircle the enemy and cut off its supply lines instead. If you want to test this WWII game, a free 15-turn version is available Join your fellow strategy gamers in changing the course of the Second World War!
- Historical accuracy: Campaign mirrors the historical setup.
- Thanks to in-built variation and the game’s smart AI technology, each game provides a unique war gaming experience.
- Competitive: Measure your strategy game skills against others fighting for the Hall of Fame top spots.
- Supports casual play: Easy to pick up, leave off, continue later.
- Challenging: Crush your enemy quickly and earn the bragging rights on the forum.
- Settings: Various options are available to alter the look of the gaming experience: Change difficulty level, choose icon set for units (NATO or REAL), decide what is drawn on the map, change font and hexagon sizes.
- Tablet friendly strategy game: Automatically scales the map for any physical screen size/resolution from small smartphones to HD tablets, while settings allow you to fine tune hexagon and font sizes.
- Good AI: Instead of just attacking on direct line towards the target, the AI opponent understand encircling, smaller tasks, etc.
- Inexpensive: Battle of Berlin 1945 for the price of a coffee!
In order to be a victorious general, you must learn to coordinate your attacks in two ways. First, as adjacent units give support to an attacking unit, keep your units in groups in order to gain local superiority. Secondly, it is rarely the best idea to use brute force when it is possible to encircle the enemy and cut off its supply lines instead.
Download Battle of Berlin 1945